When your gut health is out of whack, the effect is more than just a stomach ache—it changes how you move, how you feel, how you think, and how you recover.
Testing your gut provides critical insight into how your lifestyle choices and habits are affecting your internal health.
Your gut microbiome is a complex community of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and cells that live in your digestive tract—everything from entry to exit. Unfortunately, the gut microbiome is damaged by processed foods, preservatives, petrochemicals, medications such as antibiotics, and the daily physical and mental stresses we endure.
Testing your gut can provide confidence and confirmation about the choices that support your lifestyle. How you measure gut health matters.
The Ixcela test uses a pinprick of blood (about the size of a quarter) to test how well the critters in your gut are performing their jobs and creating the various chemicals your body needs.Unfortunately, stool tests only assess what comes out. DNA tests only show what your body is predisposed to based on your genes. The Ixcela gut microbiome test takes a snapshot of your gut’s current performance and then provides nutrition and lifestyle recommendations for how to improve it.
By assessing the levels of 11 key molecules found in your blood (called metabolites), the Ixcela test can help us identify specific nutrition, supplement, and lifestyle interventions that we use to create a tailored action plan.
Is the Ixcela test good for me?
- Are you looking to lose weight but have plateaued, or are constantly dealing with cravings?
- Are you an athlete who is looking to improve recovery and performance?
- Are you someone who is dealing with “gut stuff” such as bloating, cramping, constipation, and other GI discomforts?
- Are you a professional who needs to be at your peak cognitive ability and be a ninja at managing your stress?
- Are you someone who is committed to preventative care and lifelong wellness and want a tool to track your internal health?
- ●Are you someone who is looking to manage anxiety, depression, or poor sleep in a natural way?
- Are you a biohacker who wants every possible edge to improve your vitality?○Am I eating what’s best from my gut?
- Am I taking supplements that my body actually needs?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, Ixcela is likely a useful tool for us to use. Click the link https://ixcela.com/pro and use NJKEN2020 for an exclusive discount or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk more about program options